For 2 large pizzas
Tomato coulis with smoked extract or barbecue sauce – 1 Onion – 1 Pepper – 2 Flanks of smoked chicken – Spiced olives – 2 Balls of mozzarella – Basil
1. Take the pizza dough and give it back to the body before lowering it.
2. Divide the dough into two equal sized dough pieces.
3. First crush the dough with your fingers to facilitate roll-down.
4. Lower the dough with a roller without forcing.
5. Place the dough on the pizza tray covered with a sheet of parchment paper.
6. Mix the smoked extract with the tomato coulis.
7. Divide the tomato coulis or barbecue sauce over the dough.
8. Divide the garnish, starting with the onions, keeping the hand light.
9. Finish with chicken pieces, mozzarella and herbs.
10. Place the pizza in the preheated oven at 300 ° C.
11. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes depending on your cooking preferences.
12. Serve immediately with a spicy oil or a little fresh sauce.
About the recipe
After smoking the chicken, retrieve the trimmings (bone, skin). Place in a saucepan and cover with water. Shake to a quarter of the volume and filter. This background will allow you to give a smoky taste to a sauce, vegetables and other preparations like pizza.
The pizza is like a nice big bread roll on which you want to put everything you like. So do not hesitate to make yourself happy and please others by making pizzas as diverse as varied and why not finish with an egg above for the most greedy.
Pizza is like a nice big bread roll on which you want to put everything you like. So do not hesitate to make yourself happy.
8232total visits,7visits today