- 6-8 boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary crumbled with dried leaves
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup concentrated frozen orange juice
- Dashboard of ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- salt and pepper
In medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Brown the onion until tender. Add orange juice, thyme, rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pinch of pepper, soy sauce and brown sugar. Simmer, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
Heat the oven to 375 °.
Wash and dry chicken. Arrange in greased cooking pan with aluminum foil. Lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes. Generously brush the sauce over the chicken legs and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes, or until done.
862total visits,12visits today